STAND NUMBER: C3178
Mick George Ltd
Mick George Ltd has the facilities and expertise to handle a wide variety of non-hazardous and hazardous contamination types Nationwide including: Asbestos; Hydrocarbons; Heavy Metals; VOCs; SVOCs; PCBs; and Invasive Plants.
Our capabilities include:
• Ground Investigation, evaluation and classification
• Excavation, haulage and disposal of contaminated soils
• Soil treatment - from bio-remediation through to stabilisation
• Remediation of asbestos in soils and water
• Removal of contaminants including hydrocarbons, heavy metals and invasive plants
• Site preparation including Earthworks, Cut and Fill, Crushing and 'Dig and Dump', Site Clearance and Demolition
As a further demonstration of our standards and capability, we are a leading member of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land: Applications in Real Environments), meaning we are committed to the use of the principals of sustainability and up to date development guidance.
The full range of remediation contracting expertise within our organisation enables us to execute large projects, as well as more modest works, whilst offering sustainable solutions, within a wide variety of contractual environments.
0800 587 3329