REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Raise your profile in a competitive market
- Meet potential buyers face-to-face over two days
- Launch new products or services directly to the market, attract press attention, and gain feedback from prospective purchasers
- Network with the media, your customers and other exhibitors
- Collect high quality leads and generate a pipeline of sales
- Enhance your knowledge with unprecedented access to the marketplace
If you provide any of the following products or services then you should be exhibiting at the Waste Water Expo:
- Waste water treatment
- Process control systems
- Flow measurement
- Liquid samplers
- Monitoring systems
- Environmental compliance
- Waste water meters
- Measurement technology
- Waste disposal
- Site discharge risk
View the Contamination Expo Floor Plan
EXHIBITING AT WASTE WATER EXPO
Exhibiting is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you. Having a presence at the Waste Water Expo will give you exposure to an audience of over 2,000, containing environmental consultants and scientists, marine and coastal engineers, government and council officials, remediation specialists and water and pollution control professionals, as well as established names and the opportunity to talk to these highly targeted visitors on a face-to-face basis.
No other form of marketing can get you in a room with so many potential customers actively looking for solutions, information and guidance. Not only does this long awaited new expo bring together 150 of the most innovative solutions for construction pollution control, but it also provides a platform for discussion, and the sharing of knowledge and opinion.
Can you afford to miss out?
For information about exhibiting at the show, please call Daniel Rogers on 0117 990 2005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org